The Corvus Mission
Corvus is a highly specialized advisory organization dedicated to providing Defense-related Consulting Services and Strategic Planning and Assessments to Government and Industry worldwide. We are focused on preserving our National Security through experienced and professional advice and assistance. Our close relationships with Government Defense leaders, Industry and Academia enable organizations to accomplish their missions by combining the most relevant experience and operational expertise to deliver innovative and cost-effective solutions.
Core competencies include:
• Cyber Electromagnetic Activities (CEMA)
• Electronic Warfare (Full Spectrum support)
• Electromagnetic Spectrum Operations (EMSO)
• SIGINT Analysis, Operations & Training
• Cyber & Information Assurance
• Engineering Services
• Information Operations Strategy and Planning
• Operational and Field Support
• Project & Program Management
• Research & Development
• Technical Writing and Policy Development
• Technology Evaluation / Testing & Evaluation (T&E)
Corvus offers unparalled EW Training at both the classified and unclassified level. Our primary instructor, Dr Patrick Ford, has developed courses for all levels of expertise, from basic EW to sophisticated techniques for ground, air, surface and space domains, and including EW-enabled Cyberspace operations and vulnerability assessment concepts. For years, Dr Ford was the primary EW trainer for the Association of Old Crows, the international EW Association. Current clients include the Australian Defense Force, the National Defense University and the Marine Corps Command and Staff College.
Corvus' Dr Patrick "Chunx" Ford is one of the world's premier EW trainers. Download the file below to view our offering of EW courses.
Adobe Acrobat document [457.7 KB]